This text is for informational purposes regarding the data that is collected from those visiting the website and how it may be used. All personal data transferred to us is processed exclusively with objectives that you provide consent for. Providing personal data and consent for its processing is totally voluntary. Providing personal data is necessary for the realization of orders by our service.
If you decide not to provide this data and consent for its processing, we unfortunately, will not be able to carry out your order.
In our service, you always have the right to update or remove your personal data. If you don’t know how to do it, our service team can help you. Contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our priority is the safety of purchases, therefore we ensure that our company closely follows its personal data security policy. Therefore, we take all possible steps to ensure your data is secure, and users can feel safe when using the website www.leadersisland.com.
Controller – Leaders Island Józef Kącki, having its principal place of business at Krakow, address: 30-394 Kraków, ul. Podole 60, e-mail: email@example.com
Personal data – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Newsletter – means the service provided by the Administrator to the given e-mail address consisting of information of new classes and new events published by the Controller
GDPR – Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Services means provision to the Users online classes, online courses or educational programs
Webside– a website maintained by the Controller at https://classes.leadersisland.com/ providing Services
User – every natural person visiting Webside and service recipient of Services provided by the Controller
2. THE IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
The Controller of Your’s personal data according to the Article 4 .7 of GDPR is Leaders Island Józef Kącki, having its principal place of business at Krakow, address: 30-394 Kraków, ul. Podole 60, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. THE TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Controller is processing Your’s personal data:
a) name and surname – in order for purchasing the Services, to support the User account and in order to obtaining the Service and for handling complaints
b) address, NIP, REGON – in order to issue the invoice
c) e-mail address – via an e-mail address we contact You to conclude and perform the contract. In case you agree to receive the Newsletter or other information and marketing materials, the Newsletter or marketing materials are sent to the e-mail address provided by you;
d) image – in case of Your consent, in order to achieve additional training effects;
Giving personal data is a contractual requirement necessary to enter into a contract, ie. participation in training or conference. Providing personal data is voluntary, but the consequence of failure of providing such data will be the inability to conclude and implement the contract and use the services of the Administrator.
Yours Personal data are not profiled.
4. THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA ARE INTENDED
Yours Personal data will be processed for:
a) a conclusion of the contract, i.e. viewing the classes/participation in courses (legal basis: necessity in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract- Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b “GDPR”)
b) the performance of a contract i.e. viewing the classes/participation in courses (legal basis: necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party – Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b “GDPR”)
c) storage of accounting documents (legal basis: necessity for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c “GDPR” in connection with tax regulations),
d) in order to possible claims resulting from contracts (legal basis: legitimate interests pursued by the controller – Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f “GDPR” consisting in protection of the Administrator’s rights under the Civil Code and on the basis of the concluded contract ),
e) advertising and promotion The Controller’s own services, receiving Newsletter (legal basis: the consent to the processing of his or her personal data – Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a “GDPR”)
f) internal administrative purposes – keeping statistics, reporting, user satisfaction surveys (legal basis: legitimate interests pursued by the Controller – Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f “GDPR”, consisting in striving to duly fulfilling his obligations);
5. THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of Yours personal data in connection with the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended referred to in p. 4 are:
a) persons authorized to process the personal data – workers and co-workers
b) the processors – on the basis of concluded contracts
c) other recipients, as carriers, banks, law firms.
Yours personal data won’t be transferred to a third country or international organisation .
6. THE PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator in the period necessary to achieve the objectives indicated in point. 2:
a) in connection with the implementation of the concluded contract, until its completion, and after that for the period and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims,
b) in connection with the marketing of products and services offered by the Administrator, until the consent for such processing is withdrawn
7. THE USER’S RIGHTS
a) The right of access to Personal data, based on Article 15 GDPR, it means that You have the right to access to the personal data and the information about the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; the right to receive a copy of the personal data undergoing processing
b) The right to rectification of personal data , based on Article 16 GDPR , it means that You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning You. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, You have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
c) The Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), based on Article 17 GDPR , when the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; and when You withdraw consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
d) The right to restriction of processing, based on Article 18 GDPR, when You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; and also – when the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead – pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override Yours rights; Methods by which to restrict the processing of personal data could include, inter alia, temporarily moving the selected data to another processing system, making the selected personal data unavailable to users;
e) The Right to data portability, based on Article 20 GDPR, means to receive the personal data, which You have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and You have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided; where technically feasible.
f) where the processing is based on point (a) of Article 6 paragraph 1, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
g) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. Service does not collect automatically any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are information data, in particular the text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Administrator places cookies on the User’s end device and has access to them.
4. Cookies are used to:
• adapt Web content to user preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device and display the website, customized to their individual needs;
• create statistics that help us understand how Users use Web pages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
• maintaining user session service (after logging in), with which the user does not have to enter your login and password on each page of the site.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “fixed” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until you log off, leave the website or disable the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
6. In many cases, the software used to browse the Web (Web browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device. Website users may at any time change the cookie settings. These settings can be changed, in particular by blocking the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform them each posting on the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web browser).
8. Cookies in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and may also be used by cooperating with the website operator partners.
9. For more information on cookies is available in the “help” menu in your Web browser.
9. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Yours Personal data is processed by the Controller while maintaining appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of GDPR and Polish law, in particular the law on protection of personal data. These measures guarantee particular security of Your Personal data from unauthorized access. In particular, only authorized persons (employees and Associates) who are obliged to keep such data confidential, have access to the Personal data.
2. The Controller has implemented appropriate safeguards and technical and organizational measures to ensure high level of protection of Personal data.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION